Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know what a blinking D4 light means, I was driving this morning when mine started to blink and the speedometer started going all over the place then rested on zero.

·
Registered
46 Posts
to be striaght without the unwanted commentary, a blinking d4 light could be a couple different things. your sypmtoms sound like the more common,( a bad vss) type it in the search box and you should find some more info there. good luck

·
has left the building
7,314 Posts
to be striaght without the unwanted commentary, a blinking d4 light could be a couple different things. your sypmtoms sound like the more common,( a bad vss) type it in the search box and you should find some more info there. good luck
Way to enable the OP, noob. The way it works around here is that we prefer for people to use the SEARCH function instead of posting useless threads about subjects that have been previously discussed countless times before.

Good intentions, bad execution. Lurk & search before you make wiseass comments to the OGs.

·
Registered
1,686 Posts
i got a question. what if none of the light is showing?? no blinking or nothing. i will post video soon. but when ever i change all the gear in my automatic shifter, there is not even light. no green one or red one.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
i got a question. what if none of the light is showing?? no blinking or nothing. i will post video soon. but when ever i change all the gear in my automatic shifter, there is not even light. no green one or red one.
You might want to search that before blkonblkcpe drills you a new asshole...

·
has left the building
7,314 Posts
Burned out bulb. Now search on how to remove the instrument cluster and/or buy a HELM factory service manual. Everything you could possibly want to know about this car is in here, you just have to look for it.

blkonblkcoupe won't be the one to drill a new asshole. It'll be me if ppl don't figure out how to use the search function. Quickly.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.