Acura Legend Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just curious, because from what I am reading, the Koni/Eibach combo already doesn't drop the car that much, and I know that I will be installing the ingalls kit, so with that, will installing the camber kit raise the height some?

This will help me determine whether I go with Eibach or H&R.

Bao

·
Registered
327 Posts
A camber kit just adjust your camber and really has nothing to do with ride hight. Well, when you lower your car your camber becomes negative (meaning, have you ever seen lowered cars and there wheels look like they are caving into the fenders,
/ = on the left side and \ = the right side.)

With a camber kit you can adjust the wheels back up to the vertical (more or less depending on how bad your camber is), your car may raise about .2 inches as the wheels straighten out, but nothing really.

If you have the right offset wheel (at least a +42 with 18x7) I would with the H&R's and koni's. The car is completely LEVEL (with the eibachs your rear driver side is lower than the rest of the car and the front is higher than the back). The H&R's ride is just like stock and your car handles amazing. The look is unbelievable as well (I KNOW I HAVE HAD THEM ALL).
I bought the Ground Controls, because I was afraid of the winters and sold my H&R's and I would have to say it was a big mistake.

Good Luck

·
#108 of 144 pairs
134 Posts
I TOTALLY agree... H&R's Are the perfect balance of ride/and sportiness not to mention the more agressive drop!

G

·
I don't understand what people are talking about, because if you do the Koni + Eibach combo with the Konis ont he lowest perch then it is a pretty big drop. I already have a hard time going in and out of driveways and over speedbumps, etc... and I have only had mine on for like 3 days.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts