Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just wanted to ask whether an aftermarket intake really does make a difference in the car's performance or if it's still better to keep the stock intake. I'm just asking because i don't want to waste my money if an aftermarket intake doesn't make a difference

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
i agree with koji. i felt a increase in topend with the short ram but once i added the cold air extension thats where i felt the real power. with short ram i loss a bit of low end power but it was back when i added the extension because with short ram air is taken from the engine bay where its hot.

G

·
The performance increases are usually so small that only the numbers can tell... you'd only see the benefit at the track, and the real benefit comes when you add exhaust, intake, and chip. Hopefully there will soon be some headers too which will really step things up to the next level. With these 4 mods you could expect to have your legend up to at least 280hp. Then add some NOS to that sweet little c32a1 and you are almost at 400hp :).

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.