Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey lately i have seen alot of legend appearing out of no where, and was wondering if ne one is from the area in this forum?

·
Registered
332 Posts
born and raised. i'm livin in Hayward, but my parents still live in Oakland.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
so you guys every past by oakland streets man i have seen so many legends here, its just freaky. in a good way. ahha:D

·
Registered
1,152 Posts
Always passin through Oakland dude, you may have seen me.
I'm 31 no more college for me Peeta.

You guys probably seen me I roll a pearl white GS with crome LD1's (Katana Spazio's) tinted windows etc. If you have you more then likely will see my wife driving, she drive it way more ( its really her car hehe ) I want to get a 93-95 coupe, auto or manual doesn't matter to me. You'll see me drivin ma 71 Cutless Supreme Burgundy with a white top white interior white pin stripe sitting on 100spoke Daytons and yes Vouges with flowmasters and K&N and crome under the hood 455 big block Holly carb etc. very fast and loud, the car actually intimidates me (weekend car and stays in the garage).

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
RenoG said:
Always passin through Oakland dude, you may have seen me.
I'm 31 no more college for me Peeta.

You guys probably seen me I roll a pearl white GS with crome LD1's (Katana Spazio's) tinted windows etc. If you have you more then likely will see my wife driving, she drive it way more ( its really her car hehe ) I want to get a 93-95 coupe, auto or manual doesn't matter to me. You'll see me drivin ma 71 Cutless Supreme Burgundy with a white top white interior white pin stripe sitting on 100spoke Daytons and yes Vouges with flowmasters and K&N and crome under the hood 455 big block Holly carb etc. very fast and loud, the car actually intimidates me (weekend car and stays in the garage).
KOOl but oakland has alot of legends, and i dont remember i seen that legend but i'll keep an eye out for it. sounds like a really great car but i dont know how that 71 cutless supreme car looks, if you post probably i could notice it when i see it. hm... i would like to meet ( like legendarylegendz meets)with some legend people in oakland, so i can maybe get some help with my car. and suggestions, etc. or maybe a BAYAREA LEGEND MEET that would be great!:cool:

·
Registered
55 Posts
San Pablo right here homie.... 15 mins down hwy 80... Always in Hercules/Pinole-ole-o/and Bezerkley... o wait, Oak-town is where I grew up... almost forgot :D

·
Registered
191 Posts
I'm from Frisco. You might have seen me if you ever went out to the races (near 7th). Gold sedan, just sold the chrome rims I had on it.

-GR

·
Registered
191 Posts
UnSeEnLeGeNd said:
7th street still poppen? ive been there a couple times!!!!
The pigs have been killin lately, but we'll just lay back for a while and be all over it again in a minute.

-GR

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Yea i did see two legend at the meet before they head up to 7th. one was goldess sedan and one was white coupe. i parked close to the gold one. if it is you GENIILegend nice to meet ya! TOo bad that day freaking PoPO was there. might of seen some tight races, that was my first time. hahaah amature....

·
Registered
1,152 Posts
Hey what about that area further down into the port of Oakland you know what I mean as your driving closer to the water where the cranes are straight out 7th, there are like stupid mad 1mile straightaways down there with no lights no traffic no people. Popo got that on lock down too?

·
Registered
191 Posts
Yea Peeta, if the gold sedan u saw had chromies on it, that was me. As far as the other spots, there's what they call new 7th and old 7th. The cops pretty much got everything on lock right now, but hopefully they'll lay off soon. Look forward to seein u out there again Peeta, if u do see me, make sure u come over and say hi. I've talked to one guy over there in a white coupe, 92 i think, don't know if he's on the forums or not. I'll make sure to get him on here if I see him again.

-GR

1 - 18 of 18 Posts