Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Victory is fleeting...
5,414 Posts
He's still around? There are a few threads going back months saying he was a scammer...

·
Victory is fleeting...
5,414 Posts
There won't be a response from him...I'm not *mad* at him, "annoyed" isn't even the right word, but he sorta jerked me around on an exhaust swap a few months ago. We worked out a deal that I was absolutely pleased with, and when it was time to pull the trigger and do it, he disappeared--Stopped responding to emails, stopped coming on the forum, etc. Then his emails startted to bounce...So I actually got worried that maybe something bad happened to him.

So I made a post asking about him:

http://www.acura-legend.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=56860&highlight=devcars

If you go to that one, it leads to another about him. He did hose some people here, so I guess maybe I got lucky. Plus, in the end I ended up getting a Remus from ClevOh'93LegendLSCpe for a really excellent deal. Anyway...read the other link.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
thanks guy's wish I was more diligent about this. I haven't been on this board for a while but used to visit since back in the old days. If I see him trying to sell stuff I'll make sure I cock block for sure. Never had any problems w/ ppl on the board before. everyone was always legit. He just e-mailed me again today saying I'll have something for you by next week. What a load of crap!

·
Registered
202 Posts
sorry to hear that. That why I always pay with a credit card. They don' t deliver I call the credit card company and have them retact the pymt

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.