Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
9,142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well, as some of you know, my car is not 100%. I got into an accident, check the subject, in Nov. I finally got my car back in January. It still isn't fixed. I am almost finished with it. The body shop has to pay for a broken antenna and motor. They also have to refund my money for my passenger side headlight, which they never replaced. They also broke my alarm,it goes off all the time. The local Acura dealer replaced the cv axle, which began spraying grease all over the inside of my rim a few weeks later. Today I delivered a letter to the body shop demanding over $800 by tomorrow. I also went to the dealer. This little service girl starts giving me a hard time. I asked for the service manager. He showed, and she wouldn't shut up. I told the service manager that I would return tomorrow. I will not talk to her. I want a rental car. Now for my point. Who do I contact to report such things. I am already going to the BBA and the Chamber of Commerce. My lawyers are just salivating, but I want to settle this nice. Is there any other way to report the dealer and the body shop?
Sorry for long post, I am pi$$ed.
Later!
Lee

·
I'm too sexy for my car
2,496 Posts
Take your trusty law enforcers, good ol smif and wessun and let them speak if they dont try to hear you out. lol :D :D
j/k

I'm not sure what'll work, but hey i'd love to see a fellow legend owner on Judge Mathis. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
282 Posts
what does this all have to do with girls egging a house???:confused:

·
Registered
9,142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The dealer that messed up my car and reffered me to the body shop that messed things up even more is Pye Acura. It is located in Chattanooga, TN. I live 2 miles from the state line. I hope I don't end up in court. I hate doing that, but I will.

One night some girls from the local college came over. By 3 am they were talking about this guy that wronged one of them. He lives right behind my house. So I took them. I live on a mountain, so the road conditions are odd. We have the old roads with the smooth rock in them. That night a cloud had hit the mountain. That makes the humidity 100%, so everything was wet like it was raining. I had only lived up here a month, so I had no clue about the conditons. After the egging I took off. I entered a sharp turn that shot up hill. My front wheel lost their grip (I found out later someone had put the wrong tires on the car). I slid over a curb, through a bush, over a mailbox, through a brick wall surrounding a flower bed, and ended up pushing a dogwood tree over. My car was stuck half in the flower bed. It sucked! NO injuries though, just my ego and my heart broke when I saw the front of my Legend!
Later!
Lee

·
Registered
9,142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
wallstrum said:
that's what you call instant karma ; ) hoep you get it taken care of, but i have to say that you kind of deserved something for the part you played in it all... just my 2¢

wally
I know that. That is why I didn't get angry about my Anna being torn up. Buy the ticket, Take the ride!
Later!
Lee

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.