Acura Legend Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 161 Posts

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, if you want in this is the official list. Only post here if you are definitely in since this will be my master list and list I turn into AP for the sills.

I need your first and last name, whether you want sills for a coupe or sedan or both, and how many sill sets you want.

Be aware that the style we choose in the other thread is the style we will go with in the group buy. If you want a different style, still put your name here but let me know.

If you don't want your first and last name posted here, leave a post in this thread telling me that then PM me with your name.

·
Registered
1,486 Posts

·
Registered
2,796 Posts
Ok, I am interested....but I want mine to be exactly like the Inspire type, with the lines on each side, but say "LEGEND" in the center and in the OEM LEGEND Font like on my forum logo....That will add originality to it...instead of just saying Acura...

I can send you or Leon the EPS file with my logo and you can give it to the place that is going to do them...Seriously OEM Font will look the best...

We need to get a Poll going for what we want written on the sills...

I have a 92 Sedan...Guess I'll need 4 Sills...

·
has left the building
7,217 Posts
I'm in....

I'm in on this deal. 1 set for a sedan and I'm with 92Legend on the design---"Legend" in the OEM font. Later---

G

·
Does anybody know how to take out the OEM door sills? I just tried doing it today in my coupe and couldn't figure out how to get it out cause it felt like it was gonna break.

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
92legend said:
Ok, I am interested....but I want mine to be exactly like the Inspire type, with the lines on each side, but say "LEGEND" in the center and in the OEM LEGEND Font like on my forum logo....That will add originality to it...instead of just saying Acura...

I can send you or Leon the EPS file with my logo and you can give it to the place that is going to do them...Seriously OEM Font will look the best...

We need to get a Poll going for what we want written on the sills...

I have a 92 Sedan...Guess I'll need 4 Sills...

Post the idea in my style thread that I have stickied. If all the members agree then give the design to Leon when he goes to give AP the measurements..

·
Registered
103 Posts
Count Me In!

91 sedan. Is it a go for "Legend"? That will look the best.

Micah Richardson
208 West Brundage
Sheridan, WY 82801

1 - 20 of 161 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.