Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
502MotorSports.com
9,296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know there are a few members from LLCC on here...could one of you upload the pics I have in the photo album?
They are labeled "Legend Door Sills"

Here is the link...sorry guys, can't upload pics to my website from work due to the firewalls

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/legendarylegendz/

·
Registered
80 Posts
Just a thought...

Those are very nice, but I will for sure buy if those come with chrome, I dont care if it'z costly. Whatcha y'all think of it? If it's cannot be make, i ll be glad to buy what it's for now.

G

·
Leon, I have the same dekstop backround!!!! :D. How much were those again, and how are they going to be stuck on?

·
502MotorSports.com
9,296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
infinite said:

Are you going to be able to get pics of them installed?

Jeff said that he got you a coupe and a sedan set, is this true? I want to make sure you got both and are squared away.
Yes, I will have pics of them installed - just have to sand down my sills and repaint them (never finished that project - lazy/busy with the strut bar) - this evening for sure

He just needed to see my sedan one more time to make sure he started cutting the correct REAR door sill. SO I haven't received those yet....you can remind him ;). Basically there were no problems with the front door sills, but since its been so long, he didn't remember which ones were the correct size, so I will send him that info tonight.

Thanks Justin, these look great!, IMO

·
GS Hog
7,026 Posts
Looks good, but I have a couple of questions. Is the fact that the word Legend isn't centered in the blank space by design?

How will the sedan's setup look? (i.e. will the word be centered?) Being that the sedan sills are shorter, I'm not sure if it will look right.

·
Banned
720 Posts
LegendGS said:
Looks good, but I have a couple of questions. Is the fact that the word Legend isn't centered in the blank space by design?

How will the sedan's setup look? (i.e. will the word be centered?) Being that the sedan sills are shorter, I'm not sure if it will look right.
I was just going to ask that. There's seems to be a huge gap between the D and the lines. :(

1 - 20 of 45 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.