Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
502MotorSports.com
9,296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I spoke with Jeff @ AP-Signworks today. He apparently was waiting for the OEM Font from infinite. As some of you may know, infinite may be away from us for a short while as he takes care of some personal business. I told Jeff he could work through me to get the ball rolling. I gave him the info he needs, and we should be able to finally get this group buy rolling no later than the end of this week. I will mount them and take pictures, and we will go from there. Infinite, I hope all is well, let me know if there is anything else that needs to be done.

Holla

·
Registered
103 Posts
I guess I'm not up to speed. What's the matter with Infinite? I sure hope it is nothing serious!:(

·
Registered
476 Posts
Wow...

Now I feel very bad for being impatient! Thanks for all the effort everyone has put into this. Good way to carry that torch Leon. Let everyone know when we need to call!

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
Leon, everything you have done is very much appreciated. I couldn't do this GB without you.

I sent Jeff off the OEM font. I am so sorry to everyone that I am falling behind on this. I am dealing with a layoff so my time is stretched thin right now. I feel that my duties as moderator have fallen to the side and I feel bad about it, especially being a supermoderator where I am responsible for moderating all the forums here. I will try to be on the forums more and get back in the game with this group buy.

I want to thank all of you for your patience in this.

·
502MotorSports.com
9,296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
infinite said:
Leon, everything you have done is very much appreciated. I couldn't do this GB without you.

I sent Jeff off the OEM font. I am so sorry to everyone that I am falling behind on this. I am dealing with a layoff so my time is stretched thin right now. I feel that my duties as moderator have fallen to the side and I feel bad about it, especially being a supermoderator where I am responsible for moderating all the forums here. I will try to be on the forums more and get back in the game with this group buy.

I want to thank all of you for your patience in this.
My pleasure, Justin. Its all for the love. Everything will be fine....you'll see ;)

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
Re: door sills

tyty said:
Are you still taking orders for door sills?
Group buy is closed, but when ordering time comes you can order a set of sills but you will get them at retail price instead of the discounted group buy price.

When it comes time to order I will create a new thread and sticky it for everyone.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts