Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm going to check it and do the measurments after i get off work today, but i was wondering if anybody already had on hand or off the brain, knew of the spec measurements from the legend door? (with everything still on the door - window, panel, ect.) I'm looking for rough not exaact measurements for width?, length?, hieght? and weight? for shipping purposes. I'm not looking for someone to go out and do the measurment's at all, i'm just taking a shot in the dark and hoping someone has already once done measurements before and remember's what they are. If not no biggie like i said i will do the measurments when i get off work in like 6 hours or perhaps i will just take it all down to ups and have them do it.

Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
1,222 Posts
ari youre the man!
:werd:

I shipped a front bumper for 72$...Don't go that route. try to sell what you can locally through craigslist or something.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Bought a kind of wide box to fit the door just right through ups store. Used bubble wrap as well to kind of protect the door. Rolled the window down as well so the glass will not get cracked if they were careless with moving the box around. Greyhound just reopened the box so they can wiegh it and take measures. They quoted me $55.10 to ship it. they box it up again,they taped it all up and I Received my confirmation number. They sent it out that night and it got to the guy 10 hours later. No problem .

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.