Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
What do you all think?

Hey I'm new here but I searched and searched and searched and wasn't able to find what I needed. I am trying to find a double din radio/mp3/cd player with a touchscreen that will fit into the slot of my acura legend 1991 L. I went to crutchfield and they said I would have to cut the dashboard, but I saw some Legends in several places that had the double din radios mounted in the car. If this question has already been answered I will gladly go to the post if someone could point me in that direction. I also want install woodgrain but I am not really sure what my options are...... so any suggestions as to where I could find something would be appriciated. I saw some stickertype woodgrain simulated stuff on ebay but I don't know if they're any good or if i should find something else.

Thanks for any help,
:werd:

· Fre OG
1,258 Posts
Just search for double din stereos, get the right adapter for the factory plug, double check all your wires be4 you plug everything in and on, I have never heard of anyone having trouble with any double din stereos, also you could get and adapter to convert it into a single din, but they look cheap IMO, but you have more options for HU

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.