Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
On my driver's seat, the back bottom part doesn't go up. The legs part does but not the back part. I hear the motor working and hear a clicking noise (click click click) but the seat only moves 1/4 of an inch up & down. I'm removing the seat, I believe it might b a coin or debrie bloking the path. My question is is removing the seat simple? Is there any special handling I should take (wiring, etc.) If it is not being blobked by debrie can someone tell me what's wrong with? Thanks alot.

Latin.......................

·
Banned
2,260 Posts
after i verified the fuse was good. I disconnected my battery for half an hour and it worked again. It was on my old G1 coupe though. Check the fuse under the dash and the eginge. But, like you said it maybe a nicke stuck in there if it moves a little.

Good luck

·
Registered
1,633 Posts
LATIN_RAVER_LEGEND said:
On my driver's seat, the back bottom part doesn't go up. The legs part does but not the back part. I hear the motor working and hear a clicking noise (click click click) but the seat only moves 1/4 of an inch up & down. I'm removing the seat, I believe it might b a coin or debrie bloking the path. My question is is removing the seat simple? Is there any special handling I should take (wiring, etc.) If it is not being blobked by debrie can someone tell me what's wrong with? Thanks alot.

Latin.......................
Damn son is all this going on with your new GS?:D i hope u got a sense of humor if it is

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
nope, it's in the LS i'm selling, and all this fixing two cars is in the pain in the azz lol. (gotta keep a sense of humour in these situations)

Latin..................

1 - 4 of 4 Posts