Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
EDM Honda Legend Coupe
4,471 Posts
Probably, your fuses (or relay) won´t works. Most of the G2 Legends (except of severals G2, which haves manual sliding) have elctrical seats (left & right). Check at first your fuses and relays of the "Seat Motor".Maybe, that´s the cause. If your fuses and relays are ok, it seems to be, that the seat motor is out of order (very rarely!!!)

If this doesn´t helps, see attached pic
"Relays & Control Units (Seats)1.jpg" (in German). Please notice, that all electrical seats contains a control unit (driver & passenger side. Hope this helps !!! Good luck!

Mike / Cologne (Germany)

·
EDM Honda Legend Coupe
4,471 Posts
Hi Buddy,

I hope it too, that your motor it´s not going bad. If yes, it will be expensive. On the picture, you´ll see the explanation about the seats and the locations of relays. Hope, this helps. Fell free, to ask me, maybe I can help. The uploading of pictures is only allowed in a 400x400 size. That´s the reason, why the pic is to small ! Here the translation of the pic, because, it´s in German...

STEUERGERÄT FÜR SITZHEIZUNG... means "Main Control Unit for Heating Seat

SCHIEBEMOTOR FÜR VORDEREN BEIFAHRER... means
"Electrical Sliding Motor For The Front Passenger Seat"

STEUERGERÄT FÜR MOTORISCH VERSTELLBAREN SITZ... means "Control Unit For Sliding Electrical Seat"

Ok, the EMail (incl. the picture) has been sent it to you.

Mike / Cologne (Germany);)

·
EDM Honda Legend Coupe
4,471 Posts
cr8tive said:
How do you take out the seat? Is there a tutorial?
To you take out the seat is not more than...
- unscrew the bolt (14mm), where the seat beld (latch) is held

Be Careful, that you not loose any small springs of the inner long bolt!!!
- remove the 4 covers (caps)
- unscrew the 4 bolts (17mm) and to move up the damned seat and pull out the cable plugs. This s!h!t seat has an damned great weight (~25Kg - 30Kg). :mad:

Did you received the EMail ?
Mike / Cologne

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.