Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
689 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey. I've been thinking about dropping my 89 legend sedan for awhile now. I'd really like to know what your experience has been like, such stuff as:

-re-adjusting the camber within factory specs?
-alignment problems (or lack there of)?
-wearing out tires?
-scraping?
-performance or asthetic improvments?
-brands to avoid or try?

any help would be greatly apriciated. just wondering, as I've read some pretty serious warnings about lowering G1's...:confused:

thanks.

·
Registered
689 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Bukowski=Legend said:
Just got my car aligned today after the drop.
Came in on the high side of specs on camber. 1.61 vs 1.5 deg stock. So I won't be wearing out a lot of tires.
I have the inTrax springs which have about the lowest rating for G1s at 1.75 f&r. My front is about 1.6 and rear is about 1.5 lower which is plenty low. The "Belly" of our cars is a lot lower than the rockers & front/rear bumper dams.
If you got the extra $ then do like bigs and go with the GCs.
wow, i saw your pics earlier and really really like your set up, looks way sleek.:cool: i think the intrax drop would be too low for my daily commutes, but i was checking out the prices and tips, and thought going with the Tokiko struts and Eibach springs would be a good match. so if you got 1.61 on your front camber with a 1.6 inch drop, that means i'll be...even more close to stock specs w/ a smaller 1.25" eibach set up, right?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts