Registered
1,634 Posts
Fast car huh? u can really make that baby drift

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
it's a great car!!

I am a bmw tech so this is like the tenth time i have driven it. actually i put the first 4 miles on it. now it has 6700 on it. the car is fast,but not worth $135,000. it is like an M5 with louder exhaust. it is top speed regulated to 155 so i could probably beat it top end with nos in my six-speed. I actually did the 1200 mile service on the z8 and now the first oil change today. so i am pretty much the only one besides the owner who gets to drive it.
don't feel bad about driving home my legend after today, nothing compares to a legend.
Aaron

i actually have a pic of me in the z8 but haven't put it on the net yet.

·
Registered
1,634 Posts
Hey Aaron, since u drove the Z8 whats your take on it compared to the 2002 M3, i haven't had a chance to drive the M3 yet have u?

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
sweet as hell

it sounds like a honda past 7000. that is where that car loves to stay. It is tight and nimble but not woth $56,000. I like it but my favorite has to be the M5. i wish we could 333hp out of our 3.2 six-cylinders.

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
I'm sorry but to me BMW's are like some states, nice to visit once and a while but not a place you would want to live. to many $$$$$$ to get and to much $$$$$$$$ to keep. Don't get me wrong though I like BMW's very much, personally I'm a 740iL guy the rest are too small for me, feels too closed in, thats just me you guys can have the BMW product...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts