Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts
G

·
kias? who really wants a kia? well the story sounds like a lot of crap...can kias really handle a 100 shot of NOS?

·
I'm too sexy for my car
2,496 Posts
:eek: what the f#$k is that about. A Kia forums, oh my, what is going on? How could someone let that happen. What the f##k is a Kia, it can barely keep up with horses. I'm just shocked people. I dont know what to say. :confused:

·
92 LS *o*pe
466 Posts
Now i heard it all . Whats next a kia with V-TEC lol

·
LEGEND
904 Posts
Yes Leon? lol :p

·
502MotorSports.com
9,296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
DSMKiller said:
Yes Leon? lol :p
haha. Ramy, I was wondering when you were going to chime in...just like Eye Candy ;)

look at these times...:eek:

http://www.streetkiaz.com/viewtopic.php?topic=2460&forum=22&0

Gotta give it to these guys...they've got heart :)

"Kia Rio 2001
Custom mounted APC CAI

1 - 19.02 @ 75.4mph
2 - 18.16 @ 78.5mph

First run had an extra passenger in the car and I hit the rev limiter as I hit 35mph in 1st gear. Cost me about 1 second."

·
LEGEND
904 Posts
lol :) at first i thought u needed something, but i thought about it and knew u'd probably have included my name if you did, so i just responded for kicks :) funny link though :)

·
Registered
248 Posts
hahahaha...

acutally to be honest, the spectra is not a bad looking little thing, nor is the rio in my opinion, I like em both better than wahts some of the japanese and domestic companies re churning out..

new es300 ewww...new camry, yuk! not to mention echo, insight, aztek, etc...

now if only t hey can become as good as a hyundai hahah :)

personallym, if hundai came out wit their WRC street model car, I would buy one :)

b

·
Registered
2,430 Posts
I don't like KIAs. I mean, really, who wants to buy a car that means "Killed In Action"????

Oh, if my 1987 Leg dies on me, I might be getting a brand new Tiburon V6 6-speed. =T But I want a GS 6 speed. **** mom sayin' better buy a new car with 0 miles. I like used car. They got a type of charm to em, ya kno what I mean?

·
Banned
2,642 Posts
Leon Millette said:

Gotta give it to these guys...they've got heart :)

"Kia Rio 2001
Custom mounted APC CAI

1 - 19.02 @ 75.4mph
2 - 18.16 @ 78.5mph

First run had an extra passenger in the car and I hit the rev limiter as I hit 35mph in 1st gear. Cost me about 1 second."
Heart? I'd say balls. 79mph in a Kia. That's balls.

·
Registered
368 Posts
C25A1: I have the same exact problem you do. My parents want me geting a new car but i want a legend coupe. they don't understand how it is. but i was actually considering a tiburon v6 but automatic (they are on sale here new for 14999) let me know if you have any additional specs or anything and insights on the tiburon

·
Registered
2,430 Posts
The new Tibbys are pretty nice. I haven't driven one yet, but quality is top notch. Very fast car, and since the Hyundai is owned by Diamler-Chrysler, it's only gonna get better. I think for the V6 6-speed tibby it runs 14's in the 1/4. And that's out of the box. I'll probably be going to at least test drive one soon. But I still want a GS 6-speed.

At least it's no KIA *taps*. Hehehe. :D

·
Registered
368 Posts
hey i read that the 6 cylinder only does 15.6 not 14's

1 - 15 of 15 Posts