Acura Legend Forum banner

Dual 15 Box

944 views 5 replies 3 participants last post by  skate4volcom007 
Well, first of all good luck with the 15's fitting and making sure your box has enough airspace. Also, i dont think any dualy 15 inch box will fit in out trunks. It will need to be custom and that will cost more than $150.

You cant fit a dual 15" box into your trunk and I think it is stupid because no one NEEDS 2 15"subs. If you want a prefab box than u want the cheap way out, and by doing this i know you wont dynamat or linex anything like that. Your rattling will be just as loud as the subs.

You cant fit a dual 15" box into your trunk and I think it is stupid because no one NEEDS 2 15"subs. If you want a prefab box than u want the cheap way out, and by doing this i know you wont dynamat or linex anything like that. Your rattling will be just as loud as the subs.

Do it right or dont do it at all, that is my suggestion and if your funds do not allow for a custom box than step down to 2 12" subs that hit hard.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.