Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
FIXER
Joined
·
1,717 Posts
All 91-95 Legends have 2 fans. 1 cooling fan on passenger side. 1 condenser fan on the driver side.
 

·
EDM Honda Legend Coupe
Joined
·
4,471 Posts
Jonny, how it's goin my Legend bro? Long time not seen you. Man where have you been? I always thought the you don't like me anymore. Wassup? Ooh, your CD's are great. I hear these every day. Nopi Trance, you remember ?
Oooh and yes... Of course 2 Fans !!! One is for cooling and the other one is a condensor fan. See HERE. I always thought you know that. ;) -Mike
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,739 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
stevieray said:
Correctomundo. 2 fans. Jonny, how are ya?
Stevie,

What's up my man?? I am doing great - how about you?? Just been busy trying to ge the Lexus running after I replaced the motor - talk about a pain in the A$$!!

Nopi next year?

Peace,
jonny
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,739 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
MikeD said:
Jonny, how it's goin my Legend bro? Long time not seen you. Man where have you been? I always thought the you don't like me anymore. Wassup? Ooh, your CD's are great. I hear these every day. Nopi Trance, you remember ?
Oooh and yes... Of course 2 Fans !!! One is for cooling and the other one is a condensor fan. See HERE. I always thought you know that. ;) -Mike
MIke,

Ya, wie gehts?? Sorry I have not been in touch. I am trying to get my Lexus back on the road so I don't make it on here much!. I had to replace the motor so that took a lot of time - now I am just trying to get the small things taken care of.

Yes, I remember the CD's well. Glad you like them man - I will let you know if I make anymore. Cool?

Sorry, it has been sooo long since I have had a Legend I forget these things!! It will all come back to me as soon as I find a new one!!

Peace,
Jonny
 

·
EDM Honda Legend Coupe
Joined
·
4,471 Posts
drinkdontdrive said:
MIke,
Ya, wie gehts?? Sorry I have not been in touch. I am trying to get my Lexus back on the road so I don't make it on here much!. I had to replace the motor so that took a lot of time - now I am just trying to get the small things taken care of.
Hi bro !!! Mir geht's echt klasse, und Dir?
Uups, sorry I meant I'm doing fine. Hope that all things works great for you !!!

drinkdontdrive said:
Yes, I remember the CD's well. Glad you like them man - I will let you know if I make anymore. Cool?
Cool? Naahhh it's PHAT !!! Man, your CD's rocks. Exactly my taste. Can't hear it often enough, really. If you get more of them... PLEASE !!! I have your postal address. Tell me how much you need. No prob. I'll send you Euros. Just bc that Euros are higher than the Dollar. I believe around of 1.30 I believe. What about 40 €? Or more? That should cover all your expenses. -Mike

drinkdontdrive said:
Sorry, it has been sooo long since I have had a Legend I forget these things!! It will all come back to me as soon as I find a new one!!
Have had? Oooh, that means you don't owe your Sedan anymore? Why? Did you sell your Legend? -Mike
 
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top