Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,739 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
stevieray said:
Correctomundo. 2 fans. Jonny, how are ya?
Stevie,

What's up my man?? I am doing great - how about you?? Just been busy trying to ge the Lexus running after I replaced the motor - talk about a pain in the A$$!!

Nopi next year?

Peace,
jonny

·
Registered
1,739 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
MikeD said:
Jonny, how it's goin my Legend bro? Long time not seen you. Man where have you been? I always thought the you don't like me anymore. Wassup? Ooh, your CD's are great. I hear these every day. Nopi Trance, you remember ?
Oooh and yes... Of course 2 Fans !!! One is for cooling and the other one is a condensor fan. See HERE. I always thought you know that. ;) -Mike
MIke,

Ya, wie gehts?? Sorry I have not been in touch. I am trying to get my Lexus back on the road so I don't make it on here much!. I had to replace the motor so that took a lot of time - now I am just trying to get the small things taken care of.

Yes, I remember the CD's well. Glad you like them man - I will let you know if I make anymore. Cool?

Sorry, it has been sooo long since I have had a Legend I forget these things!! It will all come back to me as soon as I find a new one!!

Peace,
Jonny

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.