Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
563 Posts
I wanna install the air/fuel guage in my car. I got the oil pressure and volt guage installed. Now i want the air/fuel in it also. along with the Nitrous guage when i get some nitrous. But how do you install the air/fuel guage?

As to where my guages are installed, i installed it where my climate control once lay. Now the climate control rest in the glove box. The open space where the climate control was, is flushed out and smooth out with fiber glass. Two holes were then cut to fit the oil and volt guage. =) It was a b!tch relocating the climate control, but it gives the interior a whole new look.

·
Registered
563 Posts
I'm still trying to figure out of to install my regular 5" monster tach. Jrock says to tap it to the tps wire. Haven't tried yet. But i'll soon se if it works.

·
Registered
563 Posts
I'm still trying to figure out of to install my regular 5" monster tach. Jrock says to tap it to the tps wire. Haven't tried yet. But i'll soon see if it works.

·
Registered
563 Posts
actually, for some odd reason when i tapped it to my tps wire, it doesn't work. The tps wire is the one by the throttle body right? I looked at the tutorial for installing the Venom 400 at LegendTuner
and it pointed where the TPS was located. It did not seem to work. But anyways i got it working.

Instead of running a wire through the fire wall and tapping to some wire in the engine bay, is to tap the GREEN tach wire to the BLUE wire of the connector to the cluster.
The connector is located on the bottom left of the guage cluster. You would need to remove the lower panel to get to it.

There are a bunch of wires to that connector.
The tach wire that goes to your original tachometer is one of the last blue wire hooked up to the connector. I hope you feel what i'm saying. By tapping it there, you do not have to run the wire far.

Then attach the 12v wire(red) to your cigarrette lighter plug and the other 12V wire (white) to another12v source with an on/off switch for the light.

someone should put this in some how to do section.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.