Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am selling a 98 TREK Y5 dual suspension Mountian bike. It is in GREAT shape and perfect working order. The bike is polished aluminum (chrome look) and has FOX shocks in the rear and Manatou in the front. Everything is original on the bike and looks great. So for anyone who is interested in getting into the sport you WONT find a deal like this anywhere, trust me. I paid $700 dollars for this bike about 8 months ago! Shipping wont be a problem, we can work that out too, im not a tight wad:)

I am asking $500 obo, it is negotiable. Emial me for pictures of the bikem digital camera is on th fritz right now:(.

feel free to call to ask questions, ask for Evan 414-476-3335

·
Registered
846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
The bike has XT hubs, STX cranks, LX-V brakes, not sure about the rims but they are really strong and are in perfect condition(no bends in them at all) Manatou spyder R shocks up front, FOX vanilla coil shock in the rear.

·
Registered
846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Im probably going to drop it to $450 if anyone is interested. Doesnt look like it though.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.