Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
502MotorSports.com
9,321 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
While traveling along I 285 today on my way in to work, I was behind a 1979 Cutlass with a female driver in it that was a cutie. Not showing off, just trying to get to my destination, I punched it, and went around her, and she followed suit. I saw that she was on my bumper so I politely took Jas up to a dollar and five cents.....the Cutlass slowly became smaller, but she was trying....at this time I switched lanes and a dump truck (might have been Doug's) swerved RIGHT in front of me with about 3 feet to spare!!!

Holy Mole Hills Batman! I haven't even finished my leather install and I have dup trucks searching for ATL-based LEgends to destroy!

Thankfully, I have x-drilled rotors, so I safely stopped from my high speed soon-to-be-accident.

So, while waiting for traffic to let me by, teh girl rolls up, blows the horn, and gets in front of the dump truck.

I was like, WTF? So, I passed them both, and I noted her slowing waaaaaay down. She then taunted the guy in the dump truck, waving the good old pointer finger, etc. I got a good laugh from that ...never would have thought a woman would come to my rescue, unquestioned! LOL

So I am riding along and she comes by and blows me a kiss...how sweet...then she got off at the next exit....

Who said chivalry was dead.

Legendz, baby. Got to love them.

OK, I know...why didn't I chase her?

No need. I am sure she can find us, plus I am taken ;)

The End

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
LOL Leon..... good thing nothin' happened to your baby. Sounds like you got some crazy drivers up your way... it was nice of that chick to stick up for you too:)

Hey my dad is in Atlanta this week on a business trip.... being a fellow legend owner, he tells me "man, this place is the land of the acuras... theres tons of 'em here."

I said " if you see a beautiful red coupe with flashy rims and limo tint, say was' up to my man Leon.."

He was like "you're nutz":D

So if you see a bald man driving a nice rental car, creamin' out on your coupe, do a smoke show for him, or race him or something.:cool:

·
Registered
397 Posts
Mckenzie91 said:
LOL Leon..... good thing nothin' happened to your baby. Sounds like you got some crazy drivers up your way... it was nice of that chick to stick up for you too:)

Hey my dad is in Atlanta this week on a business trip.... being a fellow legend owner, he tells me "man, this place is the land of the acuras... theres tons of 'em here."

I said " if you see a beautiful red coupe with flashy rims and limo tint, say was' up to my man Leon.."

He was like "you're nutz":D

So if you see a bald man driving a nice rental car, creamin' out on your coupe, do a smoke show for him, or race him or something.:cool:
Yo, I hope your dad can hook up with Leon so he can take him to the Cheetah in ATL. It's waaay better than "Club de Supersex" in Montreal! :D

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
Yo, I hope your dad can hook up with Leon so he can take him to the Cheetah in ATL. It's waaay better than "Club de Supersex" in Montreal!

HAHA..... he would love to go I am sure. As for the clubs in Montreal, I have never personally gone, but I have heard some pretty wild stories about them, on TV and in magazines and stuff. Maxim did a good article on their peeler clubs...

Is'nt cheetah from a movie... it rings a bell:confused:

·
Registered
4,658 Posts
I knew it Atlanta is Acura/Legend capital!!!!! I remember posting about that a while back. My car originated from Georgia according to car fax :p Except then it was Sherwood Pearl Green

·
Registered
1,634 Posts
Leon u gave me a scare when i read the subject i started to think ohhh no not leon too. Glad to hear jazmyne is alright.

·
502MotorSports.com
9,321 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
thanks guys...Martin, you can't go wrong with X-Drilleds!

Yes, ATL is LEgend City...but NOT everyone is into them like us, unfortunately....otherwise, we'd be REAL deep at meets (i.e. 100 cars)...but we are getting there...I am happy with the 30 or so cars for ASL on April 20

1 - 8 of 8 Posts