Acura-legend.com banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
1,625 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Doe anyone have any PIC's or DIY step for the best result for installing a Audio AMP? Any help is much appreciated... Thanks in advance...:confused:

I am basically looking for the ROUTE where the power wire from the engine enters the cabin...

·
1,625 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Quaraxkad, you are the MAN!!!! I started taking the right front fender off but after 4 bolts I figure it was going to be an all day event. I quit since it was getting dark and cold outside. But armed with the new info per you, I will tackle the task tomorrow. Nice of you to visually show the location of where the wire enter the cabin of the vehicle... Thanks, Thanks, Thanks...:bowdown: :hide: :hide: :hide: :hide: :hide: :woot: :woot: :woot: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

·
1,625 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
or u can just drill a hole in the firewall
I thought about that too but I did not want to start making holes in the firewall and not sure if my guess is exact to where I thought the hole was going to come out at. But thanks for your input...

·
Registered
534 Posts
yup.. on my old sedan i already had a hole made in teh firewall so when i put in a system i used that one... the new one, i still didnt get to the system so we will see what i will do.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts