Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
1990 Legend
214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There is a dyno day at NE Dyno in Worcester MA on 4/27. It was setup by www.dtmpower.net (BMW) and there is a Lexus group going as well. They have more open spots so I'm going to be dynoing my Supra that day. If any of you are interested in dyoning I'm pretty sure there won't be a problem with you guys comming, but you do have to sign up ahed of time so double check.

Here are the details from NE Dyno:

"I work for New England Dyno and Tuning in Worcester MA . We hold Dyno Day events for many groups and car clubs. We allow anywhere from 3-6 pulls you can perform minor changes between pulls (like swapping air intakes, adjusting fuel pressure etc.. to see what makes more hp). If there are more than 10 members dynoing their cars at the event the cost is $65.00 per car up to six runs on each car, we throw a free barbecue (burgers, hotdogs, soda and chips) and prizes to be raffled off!
Another thing that New England Dyno and Tuning does is we give you the option of driving your own car on the state of the art in-ground Dynojet Dyno.
We updated the webpage, check out some of the customers cars that we have dynoed. If your interested in putting together an event contact us.

Robert
http://www.nedyno.com "

--Josh

·
1990 Legend
214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Alexander said:
Josh, this dyno had 4 wheel dyno right? because if it is, my brother might be interested on dynoing his 92 Toyota Celica All-Trac Turbo, hehehee.............., thanks.
Actually I'm pretty sure they don't have an all wheel dyno...

·
1990 Legend
214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Re: Sweet!

Boston Speed said:
Hey Josh, Are you gonna be at the Boston Meet? Also, do you know anything about this 271hp G1 Engine Mod I keep hearing about. I have a G2 5-Speed but I'm still curious.

http://www.legend-forum.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=5038
If the meet is on the 11th I should be able to make it, I can't do the 18th though. Are you talking about the Paco engine for the G1? I don't know much about it though, I'm not really modding my Legend anymore, gotta get parts for the Supra.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.