Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
1990 Legend
214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got back from dynoing my Supra for the first time. I'm stright BPU with the following mods: RMM Downpipe, Greddy BCC, Greddy Profec B, Greddy PE exhaust, NGK 3330 spark plugs, and a K&N drop in filter. I added 5gal of 104 octane to about 1/4 tank of 93 pump gas.
My best run was 420.3rwhp corrected, 435rwhp actual. :cool:
I didn't expect my number to be so high, but I'm defently happy :)

Here is a graph of two of my runs. One run the turbos are in the stock sequential setup, the second run I had them in true twin mode.

·
1990 Legend
214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
C25A1guy said:
Wow. How many PSI where u running? Good job, dawg!
I peaked at 21psi and the boost fell to aboit 18psi by redline.

C25A1guy said:
WTF? All wheels?

Josh, now tell me this w/o bias: Do u like supra meets or legend meets better? hehehe.:D
The Supra is RWD, not AWD.
Well I'm more into my Supra now, so I would have to say Supra meets. Still love my good old Legend though :p

·
Registered
393 Posts
I think he was referring to me with the all wheels comment...
I put all at the wheels to say at the wheels rather than at the flywheel...

·
Registered
799 Posts
WOW:eek: Josh, that's some crazy hp

that's next on my list, the dyno after i can get my crazy beast to idle correctly. we'll see how much i pull at the wheels

just got done swapping a bomex spoiler and fixing a cracked exhaust manifold (it was basically hanging)

i can't figure out if i like supra meets or legend meets more since i have been to neither

·
1990 Legend
214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Alexander said:
Damn.........., can I ride on your car sometimes, hehehhee....................., or maybe drive it too! hahhahaha!!!!!!!!!!, nice....... nice.............
Alex, I can probably hook you up with a ride sometime.

Legendary94GS said:
WOW:eek: Josh, that's some crazy hp

that's next on my list, the dyno after i can get my crazy beast to idle correctly. we'll see how much i pull at the wheels

just got done swapping a bomex spoiler and fixing a cracked exhaust manifold (it was basically hanging)

i can't figure out if i like supra meets or legend meets more since i have been to neither
I'm sure you will be able to put down more HP than me with your single turbo. For only BPU I have a very strong car, plus I haven't done any tuning at all, just bolted on my parts.

·
Registered
1,762 Posts
Wow Josh - that's really good for the stock twins... when's that T88 Single coming? HKS fuel system? 4-Row intercooler? (ha! J/k - I'm sure they'll come with time!) Are you still on your stock clutch/flywheel, or are you on an upgraded unit... I was trying to figure out if my buddy should go with the Arizona Special or an RPS series...? Any thoughts??

·
1990 Legend
214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
95Legend6Spd said:
Wow Josh - that's really good for the stock twins... when's that T88 Single coming? HKS fuel system? 4-Row intercooler? (ha! J/k - I'm sure they'll come with time!) Are you still on your stock clutch/flywheel, or are you on an upgraded unit... I was trying to figure out if my buddy should go with the Arizona Special or an RPS series...? Any thoughts??
I'm still on the stock clutch and FW as they haven't slipped yet. A couple of local supra guys just got the AZ clutch setup, one of them just ran a 11.98 at BPU with that clutch. Seems to be working well so far, but he says it does chatter a bit. I don't have any first hand expierance about how long they last though, but I hear good things about them and that is probably what I'll go with when the time comes.
Your "-New Project... 600RWHP Projected... due by Aug 2002... TOP SECRET!!- " wouldn't happen to be a supra would it ;)

·
Registered
1,762 Posts
That Project... 600RWHP... Nope, no Supra, instead... An '89 Hyundai Excel!!!! (j/k)... Shhhhh!!!!! Don't tell!!!!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts