Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,565 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
what does it mean? i took out my changer but i need to get the cartridge out. what the hell is wrong with this thing?

·
0000$$$$0000####0000
4,926 Posts
E-01 is a simple stuck CD or cartrige. Plug your CD changer back into the DIN plug, and press eject. If it does not eject the magazine, simply manually eject it. To do this all you do is stick a credit card like plastic or carbord under the magazine and transport. You will het a release lever and the magazine will pop out. Now, hit the eject button again without the magazine installed. If the mechanism moves, then good. Simply hit eject again to make sure it is all right. Now you can put your CDs back in. If it doesn't move when you hit eject, try hitting the eject button and use a finder to nudge the rollers at the same time. That might free it up. If all that doesn't work, then you might have to take it in for repairs.

·
Registered
2,565 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i've already done all that. the only other thing i can think of is the cd stuck in the spot wher4e they actually get played from, but i've no idea how to get this out. taking the changer out is such a pain in the ass i might just say eff it. at least till next week when i go crazy from the radio again.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.