Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
i love the rear view
599 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok. i will admit i was once interested in purchasing this, then decided that even if it worked it simply wasn't worth the money-to-gain ratio, but after reading this thread started by the OWNER & INVENTOR of the product i would never even think twice about giving a red cent to any product he may ever put out. if you have a few minutes you WILL get some enjoyment out of his many failed attempts to backup his product - the mighty E-RAM electric supercharger!!!!!
eRAM electric supecharger dyno test day invitation next week - Pelican Parts Technical BBS

·
i love the rear view
599 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ahhaha i just saw that !!! i think (or i sure am hoping) he meant 25,500.

·
Registered
45 Posts
I guess if the product is any good, people would have it on there cars. I don't hear about people saving up for there electric supercharger...

·
difficult to kill
722 Posts
if that guy were to offer someone on this forum a chance to dyno the eram on their car for free (he said he would mail one and pay for dyno tests) i would hope whoever that was would take him up on it. i mean i doubt it works well, if at all. but all those people saying his tests are biased because he did them, and then wouldnt conduct their own at no cost. that sounds a bit stuck up. they had a chance to finally have their 'honest' proof, whether it works or not.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.