Acura-legend.com banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
FRISCO LEGEND BABY!!!!
9,302 Posts
Lovin the two-tone leather. Very clean Coupe my friend.

·
-------------------------
1,973 Posts
Mmm looks very nice! I hope to have mine looking like that in time for NALM (cept in green like your other one). What happened to the bumper?

·
Premium Well Wisher
2,776 Posts
outstanding....that is one beautiful G1 coupe!

·
Registered
2,970 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Mmm looks very nice! I hope to have mine looking like that in time for NALM (cept in green like your other one). What happened to the bumper?
Would you believe that I was at my local Acura dealer....and the parking lot is shared with a restaurant....and someone(plural) backed into me on BOTH sides of the bumper. The passenger fog light was actually totally destroyed. I was NOT happy !

·
Registered
2,970 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks for all the great comments. If you hit the link on the bottom of my sig... you should be able to go to Photobucket.com and see 2 files... ND1990LS and ND1989LS to look at more pics of both my Coupes. My '89LS is currently in Florida vacationing! :):):).....

·
Registered
4,254 Posts
It's about time this Granada Black Pearl beauty comes out of hibernation John :yes:

·
Registered
658 Posts
Beautiful! I rarely see black G1 coupes, and certainly not with the original accessory wheels (those are extremely rare). Nice job on both coupes, makes me want a second one too!

·
Registered
2,970 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Looking amazing as always. Sorry to hear about those dual hits. I take it neither one left a note?
The 6th pic down is my favorite.
Again to all......thanks guys for the compliments. Just put on new hood struts....OEM of course...on the '90LS. I did order the front suspension repair kit from Ebay as well as new rear upper control arms even though she passed inspection. Then it'll be to the body shop to clean up the front bumper and touch up any new rust that's appeared ( lip edge of the trunk lid and the rear passenger wheel well has a small spot also ). That work will be NEVER ending ! Best to all ! John

·
Registered
2,970 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
explain those wheels other then that look really good man keep it that way
Those are OEM accessory wheels offered by Acura in '90. There was a rack of at least 2 more wheels at my dealer when I bought my coupe. I've only seen 2 other cars with either of the 3 in my life. They all had some Gold painted insert as their option. The Integra had a 14" wheel that looked like it also in black.

Also the center caps are unique to the wheel. The normal center caps of the standard wheel are too small.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts