Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
*r**h *eller
1,920 Posts
Then you need the money and time for DOT and EPA certs, or import it under the "show/race only" provisions.

G

·
If i had that much $$$ for a car I'de build my own CUSTOM LEGEND COUPE, SEDAN, & SAV! WHY NOT!

:D :D

He He He ACURA LEGEND SAV on DUBS!:p

·
Registered
248 Posts
why dont we all pool our money and getit! it can be the offical acura-legend.com car pool car?

·
Registered
702 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
bing0 said:
why dont we all pool our money and getit! it can be the offical acura-legend.com car pool car?
Good Idea!

I get to drive it first since I found it!
Too bad y'all will never see me again after that! :D

Holy Sh*t!!!
The bidding is at over a million dollars and the reserve price still has not been met....come on all you rich cats...buy this beast! :)

·
Registered
248 Posts
DaTimez420 said:

Good Idea!

I get to drive it first since I found it!
Too bad y'all will never see me again after that! :D

Holy Sh*t!!!
The bidding is at over a million dollars and the reserve price still has not been met....come on all you rich cats...buy this beast! :)
hahaha, suuurrrrreeee, you will just DISAPPEAR into traffic with THAT car...hehehehe ;p :) :D

b

·
Registered
702 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
bing0 said:

hahaha, suuurrrrreeee, you will just DISAPPEAR into traffic with THAT car...hehehehe ;p :) :D

b
haha, no hurt in tryin' to run away :D

Too bad y'all would have to catch me...and with that V12 500+ hp benz...i don't think any legend (or any other car for that matter) could even keep up! :D

All I need is one freeway!

i hate to even think about what insurance on a car like that for a 21 year old would be!!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts