1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Banned
3,692 Posts
Buy it now, $325? Who in their right mind would pay that for a broken phone. Stupid!

·
Registered
1,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Heres his quote:
You are bidding on one of quite a few of these Apple IPhones that I have. All of these phones are in various stages of working order enough to power up and turn on. However, They are all in verious stages of disrepair. Some may be missing a button or two here or they. Some may have a crack in the glass(Easy fix). Some may have a battery problem (Easy Fix). And so on. The point of all of this explenation is that I want you to know right up front that This may be a working phone or not but, With repairable problems. I have a whole box of these phones (60) and I will just reach in and grab the next one in line to send to you. So, Please do not send me any emails asking for a spacific phone. Please do not send me an email asking what is wrong with the phone that I will send you. Please do not try to negotiate after the close of the auction. Ask all your questions before bidding. This phone is beeing sold as-is with no return. I have great feedback so bid with confidance and know that you will not be ripped off with one of my auctions. If you need international shipping please contact me first for shipping rate. Picture is not the actual phone that you will receive. You may receive a phone that has allmost nothing wrong with it? It may be worth a chance to get a great IPhone?

·
Rebuilding :(
4,624 Posts
Ebay has said no "grab bag" items. This can be flagged and removed because it could be considered grab bag. Anyone wanna help me flag it?

·
Registered
1,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
How you do that?

·
Registered
1,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I tried but i can find what it goes under when you have to select an option

·
Registered
2,394 Posts
Def not worth $325 but def not a bad buy if you get one for $100 bucks then ship it off to apples repair center. :hide:

·
Registered
1,386 Posts
why would someone have a box of 60 broken iphones?

·
Rebuilding :(
4,624 Posts
fell off a truck......:dunno: He prolly works for the place where they repair or refurnish iphones
he puts new furniture in em? :p

I wouldnt doubt what he does is takes the broken ones from apple (where he possibly works) and just sells em like this, and then when they get shipped to apple, they just return to said bin.

·
Registered
1,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I wonder how many he actually sells

1 - 16 of 16 Posts