Acura-legend.com banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I just fixed my BHG and I had it warm up for like a half hour with out any problems. I then took it for a drive without any problems. When I got back I changed the differential fluid in it. After I started the car the check engine light came on. My problem is that I can't distinguish the blinks from the lights and what would cause the check engine light to come on after changing the differntial fluid. I have two links below one of the code and one on how to read the code. If anybody can figure out the code that would be great. I almost forgot to mention my car is a 1991 legend L

Here is the link to how to read the codes:
http://www.acura-legend.com/vbulletin/f13/ecu-codes-what-they-mean-g1-g2-1972/

Here is a link to my video of the lights blinking:

·
FIXER
1,717 Posts
Looks like a 1, 1 long flash. 1 Left Oxygen Sensor
Make sure you reconnected it properly.
Then try disconnecting the battery for about 1 min and then driving it to see it happens again.
*Make sure you have your radio code handy before disconnecting the battery

·
Type II King
1,230 Posts
So I just fixed my BHG and I had it warm up for like a half hour with out any problems. I then took it for a drive without any problems. When I got back I changed the differential fluid in it. After I started the car the check engine light came on. My problem is that I can't distinguish the blinks from the lights and what would cause the check engine light to come on after changing the differntial fluid. I have two links below one of the code and one on how to read the code. If anybody can figure out the code that would be great. I almost forgot to mention my car is a 1991 legend L

Here is the link to how to read the codes:
http://www.acura-legend.com/vbulletin/f13/ecu-codes-what-they-mean-g1-g2-1972/

Here is a link to my video of the lights blinking:
lol weird.. your names a lot like mine

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I belive the code was a 10. I must have not connected my sensor all the way and it wiggled loose. I gave it a push and then I heard a click started the car and the code went away. thanks for your help.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts