Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
689 Posts
I have the Eibach Pro-Kit springs installed with Bilstein shocks, and YES they do fit...but the ride seems a little too ruff for Pro-Kit and regular HD bilstein shocks. This might be because my mechanic installed the rears upside down or didn't cut the bumpstops in half (or, as C25A1guy said, they're not meant to carry the weight of my [email protected] sedan)...I've yet to investigate.

FYI, the improvement in handling cannot even be compared to my old stockies. Also, if you don't rotate your tires every 3k, you'll go through your front tires pretty quikly.

·
Five- O
857 Posts
I've got the eibachs w/ the kyb and my mechanic was able to get the alignement done to spec - They have been on for about 6 k miles and my tires are riding perfect.

·
Five- O
857 Posts
To be honest I'm not sure. When I was looking for new shocks koni never cam up as being available for the g1. unless someone has a set laying around.

Anybody less with the eibach springs think that the rear end drop is good but the front still leaves a big gap.

If your looking for an "even" lower look - It's my opinion that u shouldn't get the the eibach. maybe try the GC

Esti

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.