Acura Legend Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
i love the rear view
591 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i'm about halfway done & just figured i know there's always someone pulling an engine so here's a little help.

·
Registered
94 Posts
honestly ive taken out hella ... i mean hella legend mortors (15+) and the easiest way is diconnect the wire harnest from the engine, then hoses from the radiator, transmission,brakes, and heater core, the air intake box and battery, do all this while the car is level (its easyier to reach around) then jack the car up about 3 feet.... and put on jack stands or 3 blocks (3x6) stacked and place them behind the tire between the door and fender..... ur gonna drop every thing as a whole now loosen shocks and knuckles and leave calipers hanging and then the blots on the subframe and then put a ch unter the engine.... loosen transmission mount and cables then the engine mounts slowly drop engine and boom its out 3hrs 4 tops and if u have all these illustrations it should be even easier

·
Registered
17 Posts
honestly ive taken out hella ... i mean hella legend mortors (15+) and the easiest way is diconnect the wire harnest from the engine, then hoses from the radiator, transmission,brakes, and heater core, the air intake box and battery, do all this while the car is level (its easyier to reach around) then jack the car up about 3 feet.... and put on jack stands or 3 blocks (3x6) stacked and place them behind the tire between the door and fender..... ur gonna drop every thing as a whole now loosen shocks and knuckles and leave calipers hanging and then the blots on the subframe and then put a ch unter the engine.... loosen transmission mount and cables then the engine mounts slowly drop engine and boom its out 3hrs 4 tops and if u have all these illustrations it should be even easier
I wish you lived in Wisconsin. If you ever like decided to visit Wisconsin, let me know. :idea:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts