Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
now just asking cuz my friend told me about this
i heard tat u can swap the Acura Legend engine to a Honda Accord 1995...and i can add the turbo kit and more into it???
well ne thing if u can tell me... tat or i'm just going to get a **** supra in 2 yrs... either way is fine... but its nice to have an Acura Legend/ 95 accord engine swap!!

·
502MotorSports.com
9,296 Posts
totally different setups.

ONLY if you have a lot of cash can you do it, and then its not worth it. Are you asking about putting the Legend (C32A1) motor into the Accord?

Maybe your friend meant the G1 motor (C27A) in the accord V6, EX model of the 94-97. These are the same. G1 Legend motor, 94-97 Accord motor.

Motor/tranny setups
G2 Legend - Longitudinal
ALL Accords - Transverse
G1 Legend - Transverse

·
Registered
141 Posts
Leon Millette said:
totally different setups.

Maybe your friend meant the G1 motor (C27A) in the accord V6, EX model of the 94-97. These are the same. G1 Legend motor, 94-97 Accord motor.
So does that mean I can mount a gen1 legend 5 speed tranny to the 94-96 accord v6 motor ( since 5 speed doesnt exist for that year/engine)
If that's the case, i wouldnt mind trying it out .. A common swap for the accord is the h22 engine, but having a 5 speed v6 94-97 would definatly be unique

·
Registered
7 Posts
soulman said:
So does that mean I can mount a gen1 legend 5 speed tranny to the 94-96 accord v6 motor ( since 5 speed doesnt exist for that year/engine)
If that's the case, i wouldnt mind trying it out .. A common swap for the accord is the h22 engine, but having a 5 speed v6 94-97 would definatly be unique
actualy you can and you can't. The 1gen legend manual gearbox can fit on the Accord's C27A tho you have to cut out a big part of it. it was done by someone. So yes it could be done

one note tho, you need a 5th gen Accord which was originaly V6. the 4cyl Accord's engine bay is WAYYYY to small for the C27A

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.