Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm a newbie with the whole car performance realm and i revelationed putting an H22A engine in my legend....is this possible or would there be too much custom mount work?
If this can't be done are there any other engine swaps people have heard of?

'87 Legend Coupe

·
88 sleeper
1,159 Posts
LegJTend said:
I'm a newbie with the whole car performance realm and i revelationed putting an H22A engine in my legend....is this possible or would there be too much custom mount work?
If this can't be done are there any other engine swaps people have heard of?

'87 Legend Coupe
It's never been done before.
mebbe look into boring or stroking the stock motor??

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
boring or stroking....like I said...i'm a newbie...could you expand on that a little...and does anyone know of ANY engine swaps? I'm just wondering.
My engine has 248k miles on it and i'm looking for a way to either preserve it or put something else in. I'm up for any suggestions.

·
Registered
4,036 Posts
LegJTend said:
boring or stroking....like I said...i'm a newbie...could you expand on that a little...and does anyone know of ANY engine swaps? I'm just wondering.
My engine has 248k miles on it and i'm looking for a way to either preserve it or put something else in. I'm up for any suggestions.
Buy a new one, install it?

·
88 sleeper
1,159 Posts
LegJTend said:
with 248K on your odometer, i'd suggest getting a rebuilt stock motor. that in itself will make your car feel like new

http://www.howstuffworks.com/category.htm?cat=Eng

·
Registered
703 Posts
If you have some extra cash lying around, you could try putting NSX heads in. I haven't heard it done before, but it could work. It's the same engine series as the Legend, so they might fit, with some minor modifications.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.