Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Banned
2,930 Posts
speeddemon i feel you 100%. the best would be a milano red 95 ls 6-speed coupe with low, low miles. it's funny when i was looking for one i found 1 red ls 6-speed coupe and it was a 95. it was in NH and had 95K miles on it. the guy wanted 15g's. i didn't see pictures of it though and i ended up getting my 94 ls 6-speed instead. he actually had it on autotrader and had it listed as an ls 6-speed coupe, but had a picture of the "L" model. he must have took a picture of someone elses ad because the two phone numbers were different. also, i had this other 94 red ls coupe 6-speed lined up to buy from a guy. it only had 64K miles on it. he was also the original owner. i offered 12.5K and he said it sounded reasonable. but in the end he kept it because he said he couldn't sell it for some reason. well if he ever does i'm buying it. oh yeah and the guy with the one with 64K miles on it, is in a town right next to me. no driving 500 miles for it. oh well

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.