Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i want **** euro taillghts to come out for a legend. The only thing i feel missing to do is my taillights. Yeah i could black them out or whatever , but the altezza style taillights make every car look a world off a difference. If anyone else feels my anger tell me.

·
Registered
3,198 Posts
93legendonchrome18 said:
i want **** euro taillghts to come out for a legend. The only thing i feel missing to do is my taillights. Yeah i could black them out or whatever , but the altezza style taillights make every car look a world off a difference. If anyone else feels my anger tell me.
You are defenitaly not alone on that one man...... and you are not the only dreamer.......although I probably would not put them on, I agree that it would be cool to see what altezzas would look like on a legend. A different look anyways..... some cars they are way too over done but you never know until you try them on right?

Keep Dreamin':)

·
Registered
71 Posts
even though I don't own a legend (yet) I'm GLAD they haven't made altezza's for them. they are one of few cars that have been spared from altezza hell...seriously, the only people who have altezza's are riceboys. Luckily the legend has been spared from earning riceboy status. if you want custom tails, paint them all red like some others have, or black out the turn signal or something.

·
Sexy Member
7,377 Posts
I wanted one for a lil then i thought of how it will look like a RICE a civic thing i dont like that keep those for the rices

·
Registered
463 Posts
Altezzas are tacy and way too played out. It seems now-a-days every civic, integra, prelude, etc. has them, not to mention it's begining to spread to domestic cars also. There's nothing wronge with keeping the clean look of your stock tail lights. More is not always better. :p

·
Registered
191 Posts
Guys, honestly, Legends are way too classy for altezzas. It's a car that just doesn't fit that style of modification. It's kinda like my friend (who drives a Mustang GT Bullitt) every time he sees a Mustang with altezzas, he almost cires. It just doesn't work. Spend the money on an exhaust or something!

-GR

·
Registered
393 Posts
<~ card carrying member of P.H.A.T.
People Hating Altezza Taillights.
Come on! Our cars are classier than ****ing Civics! Keep 'em that way!

·
Registered
71 Posts
95LSTypeII said:
<~ card carrying member of P.H.A.T.
People Hating Altezza Taillights.
Come on! Our cars are classier than ****ing Civics! Keep 'em that way!
Over at hondasociety.com we started "F.A.G.A.T.S"

"Friends Against Gay Altezza Taillight Swaps"

:D

·
Registered
397 Posts
It's all a matter of personal preference. It seems that based on the research and development that some car manufacturers have done, people (as a whole) tend to like altezza lights. Hence, new cars such as the Lexus IS,GS,LX and even Altimas are coming STOCK with these newer styled taillights. Some of you are old enough or just old school enough to remember cars like the road runner and the Nova which gave you a whole bunch of speed but no choices when it came to asthetic mods. Here in this NEW day and age, we now have choices. And that is just what they are.

"If you don't like something, then don't say anything at all"-MOM

·
Registered
2,565 Posts
please...NO...i'm begging you.This is a desperate cry for help. NO ALTEZZAS, our cars should not have them. most cars shouldn't have them. but if you EVER come across altezzas for legend, please don't bring yourself to that level. JUST SAY NO
thank you,have a nice day

P.S. HAVE YOU EVER SEEN A MID GEN MAXIMA WITH ALTEZZAS? THEY LOOK LIKE SH IT...OUR CARS WOULD TOO. ACTUALLY SEEN THIS TO VERIFY IT. SAVE YOURSELF FROM THE EMBARRASMENT

·
Registered
996 Posts
pYmpdaddi said:
Hence, new cars such as the Lexus IS
The Lexus IS is the Altezza ... it's what started this whole thing.

Choice is great, and all the power to companies raking in the bucks form 16 year olds. However, when EVERY **** car, including as you said OEM's have the same look, you're back to the band-wagon syndrome. Pretty soon, they'll have all red lights for the Lexus IS and new Altimas and call them the newest style :rolleyes:

Of course, also as you said, it's a matter of personal taste. I personally like them on the Lexus, where they look like they belong. Everywhere else, they look WAY out of place.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts