Acura Legend Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:D :D
I really can't get over peoples reaction when hearing my 91 Legend if I open up the throttle while passing on highways, roads, etc..
I let my brother drive my car last weekend to hear for myself how my own car sounds, and I can only say wow!! At half throttle you hear the Remus, and at full its the RM intake that "grows" during high rpm.
The only reason I am writing this is that it reminds me of my 92 Suzuki gsxr 750. Not becuase the Legend sounds the same but because I was never aware of the loudness(bike) until you actually hear from the outside.
Our Legends definetly sound aggresive!!

1991 Legend sedan

·
Registered
1,658 Posts
Sounds nice!! I've never done it.

But on second thought, this would only make sense if one had done modifications, right?

On a stock legend (which mine is), it won't be any different, right?!

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
:D :D ILOVELEGEND:
A stock Legend also sounds nice but yup, I am refering to any modded Legend.
If you do decide to mod your Legend, you'll know what I'am talking about.
Later.

·
2,879 Posts
Is that you Jay?

Hispacura said:
:D :D
I really can't get over peoples reaction when hearing my 91 Legend if I open up the throttle while passing on highways, roads, etc..
I let my brother drive my car last weekend to hear for myself how my own car sounds, and I can only say wow!! At half throttle you hear the Remus, and at full its the RM intake that "grows" during high rpm.
The only reason I am writing this is that it reminds me of my 92 Suzuki gsxr 750. Not becuase the Legend sounds the same but because I was never aware of the loudness(bike) until you actually hear from the outside.
Our Legends definetly sound aggresive!!

1991 Legend sedan

·
Registered
4,658 Posts
I'm suprised that at WOT, the Legend's roar can also be heard pretty well with just stock system. Or so I've noticed at least...

the only thing that sucks in our cars is the damn horn!

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
:D :D Hey Avarice whats up?? Yup, its Jay.
I sent you an e-mail, hope you got it. I'am back.
If you did not get the e-mail, I was just letting you know that I'll be going to Bear Mt. on April 6th. Count me in ok??Later.
1991 sedan:)

·
Registered
614 Posts
throw on a straight pipe and it'll really wail!

·
Registered
398 Posts
you think your horn is bad??

FutureX: when i got into my accident abou a year and half ago, my whole front end was f***ed up. after getting the whole thing fixed, my man didn't fix the horn. i think legends have a 2 tone horn(1 loud and 1 a litltle lower), well, it turns out that the louder horn just doesnt work, so i am left with a straight up B**** horn!!
it actually might be louder if i purchased a bicycle horn and placed it on my side mirror. The regular horns are pretty loud, but my horn definitely lost its manhood after the accident. i dont even use it anymore, im embarassed!! thats how *****ed out it is

·
2,879 Posts
Hispacura said:
:D :D Hey Avarice whats up?? Yup, its Jay.
I sent you an e-mail, hope you got it. I'am back.
If you did not get the e-mail, I was just letting you know that I'll be going to Bear Mt. on April 6th. Count me in ok??Later.
1991 sedan:)
Hey whats up man! Good to hear from you, hope to see you at the meet as well.

Email me at [email protected]

I am setting up a caravan that will head up to bear mtn from Queens.

-jon

·
Blk/BlkGS6
1,755 Posts
lol welcome, but ur crazy man:)
900 posts!!! lol.............. :eek: :confused:

damn man dont u have anything else to do?? do u have no life, besides talking about Legends? lol..........im jus playin man........

honestly though, along with every1 else here, but ive noticed especially you, are always quick to respond and always try to be as helpful as possible to every1 and give good advice...............

much thanks, good to have you, and every1 else here in this legend community..............its really nice:)

·
502MotorSports.com
9,321 Posts
lol

that's funny...

well, I just know how it was when I eneeded help and no one was there for me..then I found the likes of Chris K and Dave C....the rest is history ;)

I just check the forum at work, then in the morning, tehn in the evening, then before bed...yes, I am a manager @ work (very busy - relieves stress) and yes I have a 3.95 year old son (loves cars) and wifey...so, you see my shed-yule is very packed...

Thanks for the love, buddy!

You know the name...

1 - 15 of 15 Posts