Acura Legend Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
699 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anybody ever raced a CL-S? A guy i know has one and we kinda raced when he pulled up next to me at a light. I didnt have a very good launch and i was only just right behind him until i was about to shift into 3rd and a big ass truck cut me off so i really dont know what wouldve happened... is anyones ever raced one let me know the outcome and what kinda Legend you have?

·
502MotorSports.com
9,321 Posts
I raced a regular CL yesterday on the highway...

it was fun...his HID's looked really sweet...but anyway, we wnet at it, and I showed him there's nothing like old school!

We raced for about a mile (?) When we encountered traffic, there was a new 911 in front of us...the guy in the CL gave me a thumbs up. Yessir, those cars look good when they run with you, but even better when they are behind you :D

Of course I won.

·
Junior Mint
633 Posts
NOt really a race, but I came across a nice CL-S at a stoplight. He took off first, and I tried to catch him, but couldn't. I'm not sure if I could have stayed with him. They are fast cars for the size. Time for headers.

·
Registered
2,430 Posts
I've raced a CL-S before. He had AEM cold air, test pipe (to stock mufflers), carbon fiber hood, pobably a lot of weight (shaved door handels, etc.). I lost by a 1/4 of a car. This is my auto vs. his tranny in auto.

·
0000$$$$0000####0000
4,943 Posts
C25A1guy said:
I've raced a CL-S before. He had AEM cold air, test pipe (to stock mufflers), carbon fiber hood, pobably a lot of weight (shaved door handels, etc.). I lost by a 1/4 of a car. This is my auto vs. his tranny in auto.
That is very impressive for the G1 Legend. Good job.

·
Registered
2,430 Posts
ChrisK said:

That is very impressive for the G1 Legend. Good job.
I could have won. I got him on the hole shot (he was going off idle, I launched. He told me to try) and then some b!tch in a red car pulled out so we had to slow for her. I lined back up and went at it rolling start. He tranny picked up b4 mine.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts