Discussion Starter #1
T-boned while legally parked... hit and ran motherfu..er, too

I'll be parting out the custom stereo as well... stay tuned

Graveyard

Better Times

·
SGM / Type F
3,653 Posts
ah dude that sucks, sorry to read this thread. Hope you get a fair deal from ins. And I hope whoever did this gets what they deserve when karma comes back around.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks for the support. The car was hit up onto the sidewalk, and the front rim cracked the sidewalk in the last picture. Someone must have reported it cuz police left a slip w/ plate info but "hit and run" on driver info section. Not even sure how that asshole could of driven away/not been hurt. At least the airbags should have deployed for him...

Anyway, for sales thread if any viewers want the custom sound system from the car
http://www.acura-legend.com/vbullet...plete-system-wood-shift-knob-etc-sale-120114/

Thanks
Doug

PS: for those interested, insurance pulled through @ about $14K for the car, 02, 90k miles

Not bad, but I'd rather have kept my car. Was looking at many local g2 coupes =]

·
FRISCO LEGEND BABY!!!!
9,302 Posts
Holy Hell!!!! Now thats one nasty hit. I bet your jaw hit he floor and looked at it for 5 min. if it was your car huh. Sorry for your loss. At least the tree got some RL love lol.

·
Find Em Fuck Em Forget Em
922 Posts
Tough break brother. Sorry to see a pretty one get torn up. I looked at your stuff over in the FS section. It's all really nice stuff. I wish I needed some of it, especially those classic US Amps!

·
Registered
364 Posts
that is just wrong sorry to hear that man

·
Banned
3,692 Posts
thanks for the support. The car was hit up onto the sidewalk, and the front rim cracked the sidewalk in the last picture. Someone must have reported it cuz police left a slip w/ plate info but "hit and run" on driver info section. QUOTE]

So they had the plate info off of the car that hit it? If so, that could be good...

·
Now-G3Silver-
324 Posts
words can't explain. man I feel for you and your heart when you walked outside to see that.

·
I'van der Rohe
12,824 Posts
oh damn...

that makes my stomach hurt...UGH gave me shivers.:(

Your car was pretty loaded with good stuff...those Hereborani wheels too :(

·
because i can.
10,163 Posts
My condolensces man :(

Thats even worse than my wife's Infiniti!!

Glad to hear that the insurance came through for you though!

Good luck with your search...may that beautiful RL RIP...

·
IM A LEGEND
742 Posts
ask the insurance company how much for the car because if its cheap enough i will but it from you i have the cash ready. i just have to make sure thats its worth paying a 1000 to ship it to new york.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Damn man im sorry for your lost .. but if your gonna get a new RL an 04 or 05 RL will be your best friend to the end but whoever did that shit to your ride mess em up !!!!!

·
Now-G3Silver-
324 Posts

·
i love the rear view
591 Posts
well actually i did ! but not as bad as yours man. that sucks!!!!!
here's my damage after walking out of orchard supply hardware just a few weeks back

1 - 20 of 35 Posts