Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
GS Hog
7,026 Posts
No, just 2. The EDM corners only hold one bulb. I run the parking lamp in it. I tapped the corner turn signal wires for the side markers. So, only the side markers and the bumper signals blink.

·
EDM Honda Legend Coupe
4,471 Posts
Ain't Love Grand About Our Legends ?

LegendGS said:
You mean me? :eek: :D
I'm sure you've seen mine before, but I'll take whatever excuse I can get. :D

Gosh... Man I believe I fall down from my chair as I saw the of that... God in heaven... How did you do that, Graeme? DIY? It amazed me as I saw that pic, just bc that I have never seen that on a Legend. Absolute great work, no doubt. How do you call that? Integrated Sidemarkers? I love sidemarker lamps. Man, that looks sooo good. Don't tell me you get those as aftermarket. Any prices? Where to get? From whom? Address? ... I'm astonished. Nobody can stop me, I'm in love. Graeme, please give me more details if possible. Please my friend...
Just because I wanna have that. Whenever I see somethings no one can stop me. -Mike

·
Registered
767 Posts
MikeD said:
Gosh... Man I believe I fall down from my chair as I saw the of that... God in heaven... How did you do that, Graeme? DIY? It amazed me as I saw that pic, just bc that I have never seen that on a Legend. Absolute great work, no doubt. How do you call that? Integrated Sidemarkers? I love sidemarker lamps. Man, that looks sooo good. Don't tell me you get those as aftermarket. Any prices? Where to get? From whom? Address? ... I'm astonished. Nobody can stop me, I'm in love. Graeme, please give me more details if possible. Please my friend...
Just because I wanna have that. Whenever I see somethings no one can stop me. -Mike
bro you said it.. i have to put up with these ugs

·
GS Hog
7,026 Posts
Mike, I built them myself. Those are '01 BMW 740 side marker lenses that I built flush into the Legend's side molding by cutting the molding up and patching it over to form the tight fit around the lens.

It was something that I had in my head to do for a while, and it took me about a year of searching for the perfect side marker for the job. I've had these now for ..... I guess around 3 years.

·
EDM Honda Legend Coupe
4,471 Posts
Uups, I always thought that USDM's don't have those lamps. Now I'm a touch more smartly. :) Thanks for your info. -Mike

BTW: A really nice cleaned car !!! Keep up the good work!

·
Registered
440 Posts
Legendtoo said:
I've had the A4 markers on my car forever now. I still like them the best, even more than the JDM markers I imported, but never installed...

I'm jealous, I have the same coupe and I still admire yours. It looks good. Only three diffrence from mine and yours, you have carbon hood, custom leather interior and those rims. I coming up on ya. watch out. :giggle: :giggle:

·
NY Member
3,465 Posts
MikeD.....

MikeD,

I am in the process of doing this on my coupe. Graeme has been a great help and I plan on having those 740il side markers and the EDM corners installed by next summer....once I have enough funds. (See my sig info.)

Believe it or not, the OEM 2001 740il sidemarkers only retail for about 18.00 dollars per side for the entire assembly. Therefore, it would be less than 40 dollars for new OEM BMW parts (here in the US). If you have trouble locating them...maybe b/c they are from an OEM BMW....then, I will order them for you and then send them to Germany for you.

Because of this current semester, which ends December 23rd, I will not be able to get to it until after Christmas.

Either way, let me know.

-Eric

·
Registered
4,606 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
im thinking about getting these, i like how you mounted thouse in the molding but i dont really want to blend mine in i like them to stand out about be up alitttle higher. Thouse audi ones are nice to and they make them in a smoked verson.

PS about how long are thouse audi sidemakers?? do u have a close up of them from head on so i can get an idea?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.