Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
463 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know where I can get exhaust tips for my 94' ls coupe? Thanks.

·
Registered
463 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Fut, those tips look tight. Can you get me a good price on them?

·
Registered
306 Posts
You can just go to a muffler shop and have them put on. I have some that are similar. Mine cost $20 installed (welded on). Here's a picture:

G

·
those are real nice you guys, I like the fact that they are welded on because mine have a little screw and every so often I have to retighten it. In these pictures below you can kinda see the tips. I'll have to take some better pictures later so you can really see the nice chrome :D.

OEM:

Chrome Tips:

·
Registered
580 Posts
I would like to buy a set right now from you for my Sedan

Please contact me ASAP at [email protected]

James

·
Registered
3,214 Posts
Roger said:
hey FUT what muffler shop did u go to for the tips??
A local spot in Orange County Cali, Anchor Muffler. Muffler and tips less that $100.00.

One...

Fut :cool:

·
Registered
216 Posts
SushiLicious said:
You can just go to a muffler shop and have them put on. I have some that are similar. Mine cost $20 installed (welded on). Here's a picture:

Yo SusH,

Those wheels are reeeaal tight!!

What type are they?

(btw - your PM box is full)

·
Registered
170 Posts
SushiLicious said:

Oh man, I am with you Double.....those are some bad ass rims!

Sushi, gotta let us know what they are!

·
Registered
3,728 Posts
Roger said:
**** somebody bougth them
yup, I got them too. I bought them a year ago on ebay from that seller, they fit well and look good.

But roger, I can tell you this, no cheap tip is going to survive the michigan winter. Mine rusted, the reason Fut's, Thai's and Sushi's tips look so clean and shiny is because 1)They are new or 2) They live in a place where the roads are covered with corrosive salt for 5 month out of the year.

·
Registered
306 Posts
JackRabbit said:

Oh man, I am with you Double.....those are some bad ass rims!

Sushi, gotta let us know what they are!
Thanks for the comments. I'm not fond of that picture that is up there because it still has the blue protective covers on the centercaps. I have lots of updated pics at http://members.aol.com/sushilicious/drop .

The wheels are Voxx Argus, I got them at Discount tire direct. The pictures on my site, reflect a drop of 1.5 - 2" via konis and eibachs. The wheels are being discontinued and are cheap!!!

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.