Acura-legend.com banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what do you guys think of this exhaust?

im looking for a nice low sound not the annoying buzz... damn i want a remus but im just a poor college student trying to make his legend a little nicer... i know i know.... price is equivalent to the quality, you think i can get by with this?exhaust

·
Registered
139 Posts
gawd that's ugly. I went to a little local shop and got a custom done Magnaflow exhuast that sounds great and works very well. They make very high quality mufflers with a lifetime warranty and you can have the shop put on whatever tip you want. The best part of it was the price, I got 2.5" mandrel bent piping from the cat back with muffler and polished stainless steel tip, all for $200 out the door. It sounds great, nice and low and not to loud and I've gotten nothing but compliments for it. Just thought I'd share. Good luck with yours.

·
Registered
1,453 Posts
that muffler will be great if you want that lawn mower sound. =)
how much are willing to spend. magnaflow is pretty good. i would say look to spend about 150 at most for a universal muffler and 50 bux for installation.

-j

·
Registered
1,306 Posts
I'd have to agree... It always goes back to the saying "You get what you pay for" If you end up buying that Ebay exhaust, plan on replacing it every year since they are very cheaply made.

G

·
0 Posts
RICE MUFFLERS

LOL not to laugh at u but at the muffler... I brought on of thoes cheap ass mufflers for my TL before it got totaled and it sounded like ****... The prformance was an increase but it sounded like a Lawn mower... Get some dual chrome stainless steel tips and put it on the muffler... Also buy some rustoleum engine paint and spray the OEM muffler to make it black again... This upgrade will cost you about 30- 35 $ at the most and it's do it yourself.. :D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts