Acura Legend Forum banner

Explozion spoiler

954 views 11 replies 6 participants last post by  Shaar 
#1 ·
anybody have a pic of this on a car? i'm wondering what it would look like. its a flushmount so it kinda catches my attention. :)

#2 ·
I found one on ebay and so I also wanted to see what it looked like. I used the search and looked up flush spoilers or something. I got to see what it looked like on a sedan.

#5 ·
#6 ·
just a heads up...you're not going to find it for the coupe.

the Evolution (that's what the kits real name is) kit was never made for the Coupe so the spoiler was only for the sedan.

also, the flush mount spoiler from the european coupe is a ledge mount style spoiler in the style of the Evo but its' OEM.

i believe when Dv8 came out of his GT wing phase he got an Evo spoiler. check his site, it may be on there.

www.2slik4u.com

yea

courtesy of www.2slik4u.com

#7 ·
I think I am going to go with this type of spoiler instead of oem.

#11 ·
Shaar said:
so the cwings/explosion spoiler will not fit on a coupe. is that a guses or a 100% true statement. and if i wanted to get the sarona, i could get the knock off m3 lip off ebay (which is my original plan)
The Cwings spoiler is for a sedan. The morons at Importfan were going to resize it for the coupe, but they never did, and stopped responding to my e-mails concerning the other stuff they were going to make for Legends. Oh well-I didn't want most of it anyway.

#12 ·
well darn. i'm not a big fan of the oem flushmount one that goes on the rear of the trunk lid (the vertical face). so i guess i'm getting the m3 lip spoiler. the sarona lip spoiler is way more expensive, and not that big of a noticable difference. I've had an m3 lip and it was great on my last car.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.