Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
extremely rare visor made for the sedan but can be modified for the coupe.... My Uncle saw this piece when he went to europe and got it for his sedan, after an accident i got it before the car was sold.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
there is a crack in the middle of the visor which will need to be fixed. It's fiber glass so its no big problem. I'll try and get more pictures.
This is no cheap backyard sh*t so dont bother with the gimmicks.

Make me an offer over $100 and we can talk.

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
it is a love or hate peice.

But at the NALM or any car show.. you'll be standing out like a 12" dick at a p*ssy convention.

it had a reflex light at the back of it but it fell off in the accident.

trust me with the door visors and this one in the back... Your car will catch eyes where ever you go...

·
Banned
14,938 Posts
it is a love or hate peice.

But at the NALM or any car show.. you'll be standing out like a 12" dick at a p*ssy convention.

it had a reflex light at the back of it but it fell off in the accident.

trust me with the door visors and this one in the back... Your car will catch eyes where ever you go...
12" dick maybe, catch eyes maybe.

but the dude with the 12" dick is really a trans, and is ugly as shit! thats why it catchs eyes.

I'm sorry, but its UGLY! I like a roof spoiler but this is just bad. i wouldn't EVER rock one of these on my coupe or any car...

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
12" dick maybe, catch eyes maybe.

but the dude with the 12" dick is really a trans, and is ugly as shit! thats why it catchs eyes.

I'm sorry, but its UGLY! I like a roof spoiler but this is just bad. i wouldn't EVER rock one of these on my coupe or any car...
sounds like a bad memory

anyways if you guys dont like it oh well.

its specific legend.

more pic.

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
i'm going to take pictures of the peice on my coupe.. its really for a sedan so it might be a little off. But i'll do it for anyways....

theres at least 3000 active people on this site. someone must like it as much as my uncle did.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.