Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
502MotorSports.com
Joined
·
9,296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,795 Posts
Ghetto Booty...:D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
397 Posts
gotta love the dirty south :D !!!
 

·
*r**h *eller
Joined
·
1,920 Posts
One of the things about going to car shows is all the fine women you see walking around in the flesh.:D
 

·
502MotorSports.com
Joined
·
9,296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
Dave C ver2.0 said:
One of the things about going to car shows is all the fine women you see walking around in the flesh.:D
yessir...
btw, Thai..I tried that...but I will load it on my server for yall....

DONE...look above!

Here's another one:

different girl :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,036 Posts
Umm,
I need me somes of dat.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,036 Posts
Thai.95LCoupe said:
WOW!:D It's just sad that these lovely ladies are almos 10 yrs older than me.. but oh well...
They're never too old, my lad.
Trust me.
They're NEVER too old.

Some of them are just getting started at that age. ;)
 
G

·
yeah I know my current thang-thang now is 27..:D But i want someone more my age now.. (been dealin' w/ her for 2yrs now)
:eek:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
296 Posts
Leon Millette said:


yessir...
btw, Thai..I tried that...but I will load it on my server for yall....

DONE...look above!

Here's another one:

different girl :D
*****,
I just got divorced about a year ago......and here you go trying to get me all married again! hahahahaha

I think I might sign up just for da women! Will they have cars at NOPI too? :D :D

Ghost
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,036 Posts
Ghost said:


*****,
I just got divorced about a year ago......and here you go trying to get me all married again! hahahahaha

I think I might sign up just for da women! Will they have cars at NOPI too? :D :D

Ghost
I hear that in Norfolk, there are tons of cuties.

HOOK ME UP MR GHOST.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
296 Posts
jose3030 said:


I hear that in Norfolk, there are tons of cuties.

HOOK ME UP MR GHOST.
Yo Jose,

Everyone that comes to visit says that, but I just don't see it. Maybe I've been here too long. It's just like when I go to D.C. I see some beautiful women and say "They don't make 'em like that in Norfolk". Same thing applies when I visit the ATL. Whew...

When you come down hit me up. We can hit a few spots where da cuties hang out though. Picassos........thugged out spot, but lots of cuties, Shadows.............25-30 crowd, Upscales.......30+ crowd (nice spot), The Alley (21-30 on one side, 30+ on the other), and Maxilunas (where my Latino Chicas hang.....very nice!)

Let me know!

Ghost
 
1 - 20 of 48 Posts
Top