1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
Ack, gonna have nightmares now.

·
92 LS *o*pe
466 Posts
Jose that is just Cruel. I'm starting to think that you might actually have that picture on your wall. hmmmmmm:)

·
Registered
733 Posts
Man I thought the weekly rundown of sex offenders was bad but now he's posting a Tom Selleck pic.........Jose, we really got to talk.....Did the Alien roll out on you or something....You can tell me..It will be Okay dawg..:( :( :(

·
Registered
4,036 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
whiplash9001 said:
Man I thought the weekly rundown of sex offenders was bad but now he's posting a Tom Selleck pic.........Jose, we really got to talk.....Did the Alien roll out on you or something....You can tell me..It will be Okay dawg..:( :( :(
The alien doesnt love me anymore. :(

·
Registered
733 Posts
jose3030 said:

The alien doesnt love me anymore. :(
Awwww Damn...Sorry to hear that little buddy... So I guess you two won't be going to see Men In Black II...And you two made such a nice couple.....

·
Registered
4,036 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
whiplash9001 said:

Awwww Damn...Sorry to hear that little buddy... So I guess you two won't be going to see Men In Black II...And you two made such a nice couple.....
Yea, that's what started all of this.
I asked him if he wanted to go see MIB II with me and he just stared at me like "you think i'mma go see that movie with you? I got better things to do" type look.

Oh well, I got myself a girl now, so I'm coolin! :)

·
Registered
733 Posts
jose3030 said:

Yea man, no more aliens for me.

-Jose
So does this mean you will show up at meets and maybe drive the 6 speed.......I know It (The Alien) was beating you down, and telling you to stay your azz in the house....And there was nowhere that you could turn to....I mean damn, how could you explain to the cops that an alien was abusing you......It must have been rough...Not being able to go out....And that disgusting photo that he made you put out all over the Net with him bending you over like that.....God, you must have been going through a lot Jose....Man, I wouldn't show up at any meets either if it was me......But I know you were a true soldier through it all......Now get yourself together and get your azz to one of these damn meets before we find your address and make the meet at your crib.....Take care little buddy...See you soon:) :) :) :)

·
Registered
4,036 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
whiplash9001 said:

So does this mean you will show up at meets and maybe drive the 6 speed.......I know It (The Alien) was beating you down, and telling you to stay your azz in the house....And there was nowhere that you could turn to....I mean damn, how could you explain to the cops that an alien was abusing you......It must have been rough...Not being able to go out....And that disgusting photo that he made you put out all over the Net with him bending you over like that.....God, you must have been going through a lot Jose....Man, I wouldn't show up at any meets either if it was me......But I know you were a true soldier through it all......Now get yourself together and get your azz to one of these damn meets before we find your address and make the meet at your crib.....Take care little buddy...See you soon:) :) :) :)
Tehehehe..
Ok ok ok. I *PROMISE*. :)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.