Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
:)
436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK, Chris K just let me use his USDM headlights so I can get te coupe eyelids off the ground much faster because I still am waiting for my onepieces. Any way, I should have them done this week, started working on them yesterday and I don't work at my other job untill friday. I will keep you all posted, also hear are some other things I would like to show you all.

the mold for the fuel rail covers, I still have to trim it though.

some new fiber choices,

·
436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Well Keith M is the first to get the fuel rail covers because he let me use his to make the mold because mine are messed up from my strut tower bar. After the eyelids and the fuel rail covers I will be starting up the CAI projects again as well as carbon fiber strut tower bars. I would have had the style 2 eyelids for the coupe done a while ago but I had to redo the plug because it was too skinny. The sedan eyelids are still available, Danny and Jason I have not forgot about the promiss I made to you guys and I will be sending them out shortly. I will be willing to do a group buy on the fuel rail covers but please give me a little time to come up with a price, I'm still not shure how much work I'm going to have to put into those but I should know soon. Thanks again for everyones understanding with the time it has taken me to do all of this, I know I have had to keep pushing it back but it's hard to do all of this between my other job.

·
436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I should know a price by next week, so far I have only made the mold and I won't be making the parts untill probably sunday. I'm not sure how much work it's going to be. It's going to be hard because of the shape and the fact that the vacume baging is going to be harder than it is when I do the eyelids because of the shape. The mold was rather labor intensive but I hopeing the parts wont be as bad. The other thing is the demold time has to be increased to permit vacume baging, this also drives cost up a bit because I can't produce a lot of parts at once, maby two a day at the most. It also depends on how many people want them, Leon was wondering about a group buy, I'm down with that. Let me finish the molds for the coupe eyelids first, I'm hopeing to have them all done by saturday. I just have to trim, sand and paint the plugs and then they will be ready for the mold process(sp?)

·
Registered
393 Posts
What are the different style in coupe eyelids? How much are those? And the fuel rail covers? I'd like to know as well. I'm very interested.

·
436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
95LSTypeII said:
What are the different style in coupe eyelids? How much are those? And the fuel rail covers? I'd like to know as well. I'm very interested.
I will try and post another set of pics of the styles, the prices are $50 for fiberglass shipped, $85 for carbon fiber shipped, $95 for carbon/kevlar, and $105 for all blue, silver or yellow shipped.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.