Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i just got a god damn flat tire today. the tires i got on the car right now is so damn cheap i dont even know the name brand. (it came with the car when i got it).

what kind of tires do you guys think i should get to replace all four of them that will provide smooth quiet ride, good handling, and long life?( i'm looking at all season tires) thanks!

·
Registered
1,656 Posts
I'd go with Michelins.

I got mine(all 4) in feb'2000 and have driven 34K miles on them since - not one problem!
paid $120 for each, I think!

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Stay away from the OEM Michelin XGTV4. Just an overpriced decent tire.

I would suggest Dunlops SP8000 (dry climate) or SP9000 (wet climates) - both not suitable for snow. The rim protector is a nice perk, prevents rim damage from the curb.

·
Registered
733 Posts
Get those Dunlop A2s dawg....the tightest all season tire I've ever rode on.

·
Registered
99 Posts
whiplash9001 said:
Get those Dunlop A2s dawg....the tightest all season tire I've ever rode on.
I'll second that. Just got a set a few weeks ago. A2's in OEM size on the stocker rims. We've had some snow since then and they did better than expected. Not that expensive either. They're like 360AA's, and come with a 60k mile warrenty (prorated of course).

·
Banned
2,260 Posts
HMMMM, I had good luck with my Michelin XG's. They were smooth and quite. And the roll test was excellent. But they are a little pricy.

·
Registered
456 Posts
i have a set of brand new michelins. only been on the car 3 weeks there the pilots... make me an offer

1 - 9 of 9 Posts