Acura Legend Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Fs:12" Rockford Fosgate P 3 subs + more

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have for sale 2 brand new I mean brand spanking new 12"Rockford Fosgate Punch P3 subwoofer's that can handle up to 500watts rms per speaker. That's 1,000 watt's of power and they are 1ohm stable.

also have the port slotted box for these speakers and of course that means it really let's the speakers breathe and hit as hard as possible.

Finally have a DB Drive speed series 1200.1 mono amp. it is 1 ohm stable and will put out over 1000 watts of power.

Prices: speakers-300+ shipping
: speakers an box-375+ shipping
: speakers/box/amp-600 shipped

: box-150 shipped
: amp-250 shipped
: together 350shipped

will post pics upon request if enough people are interested I'll post them here on the site. contact info is [email protected]

· Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
not right now. Would you believe that the police confiscated my car with all my stuff in it. Illegal search and seizure. took me out of my legend and drove off in my car. When I get my stuff back yeah it will be for sale as well as my car. I don't want to drive it anmore feel so tainted.

· Registered
180 Posts
aight well just get at me when they are for sale or if they still are. i havent been online for a very long time as u can tell so just let me know.

· Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
not yet

Hven't gotten my car back yet I'll know on valentines day what's going to happen man.how you been?

· Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.